About Lufthansa Airlines (LH) Flights
Lufthansa, founded in 1953, is the largest air company of Germany. It is a founding member of Star Alliance. This premium airline that commenced its operations in 1955 has its hubs at Frankfurt Airport and Munich Airport. Its headquarters are located at Cologne, Germany. Book a few Lufthansa Tickets for an impressive flying experience.
Lufthansa has a number of subsidiaries such as Eurowings, Brussels Airlines, Lufthansa Cargo, Austrian Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines etc. The airline also has codeshare agreements with many air companies, some of which are-- Air Canada, LATAM Brasil, Avianca, All Nippon Airways, South African Airways and United Airlines.
Connectivity & Fleet Size
With a fleet of 267 aircrafts, Lufthansa serves around 211 destinations—18 domestic and 193 international. These destinations are spread over 81 countries belonging to Asia, Africa, Europe and the Americas. This makes it easy for you to find Lufthansa Deals to a destination of your choice.
Services and Amenities
Traveling on-board Lufthansa Flights would give you access to the following amenities-
- Delectable, nutritious meals served in each flight.
- Wide choices of hot and cold beverages.
- Diet-specific meals for vegetarians, diabetics, a few religious faiths and people with food allergies.
- Country-specific meals on international flights.
- Lufthansa FlyNet® allows passengers to stay connected to their loved ones and the outside world during the flight. You can even watch your favorite sport with the free live TV channel Sport24, download free e-books and surf the internet.
- An incredibly wide selection of movies, music and television series.
Baggage allowance depends on the ticket you hold and the type of flight you’re on. Baggage policy for flights within Europe will be determined by Europe Fare options. Please visit the website for further info.
- Economy & Premium Economy Class- 1 piece of carry-on baggage.
- Business & First Class- 2 pieces of carry-on baggage.
- Weight of the carry-on should not be more than 18 lbs.
- Dimensions should not exceed 22x16x9 inches.
- Along with the carry-on baggage, you may carry a personal item such as handbag, laptop bag, child’s car seat, diaper bag, wheelchair etc.
- Economy Class- One piece of baggage that doesn’t exceed the weight of 51 lbs.
- Premium Economy Class-Two pieces of baggage is permitted. The weight of each baggage should not be more than 51 lbs.
- Business Class- Two pieces of baggage is permitted. The weight of each should not exceed 71 lbs.
- First Class- Three pieces of baggage is permitted. The weight of each should not exceed 71 lbs.