Cheapflightsfares brings you some not-to-be missed deals on airfares that are bound to enrich your travel experience. These deals are our latest and best we've found. Don't keep waiting. Book them now!
Last updated on Saturday 06/03/2023 at 05:00 AM, the fares mentioned above are for Round Trip flight tickets and inclusive of fuel surcharges, service fee and taxes . Based on historical data, these fares are subject to change without prior notice and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Kindly go through our terms and conditions before booking.
Cheapflightsfares provides the facility to book business class air tickets online. Whether for domestic or for international travel, you can make reservations on US as well as foreign carriers that provide this class of service. While business class flight tickets are expensive than economy, the deals provided by us can help you in reducing the airfares.
Business class flights have a number of benefits and provide more comfortable travel option to the passengers. Here are some interesting facts about reservations done in this class on Cheapflightsfares-
For Domestic Travel
1. Most bookings are generally done from States of California, Florida, Texas, New Jersey, Missouri, District of Columbia, Georgia, New York, Ohio and Illinois, in that order with highest being in California.
2. Most popular airlines for domestic sector are United Airlines, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines and Frontier Airlines.
3. Origin cities from which most of tickets of this class are booked are New York, Los Angeles, Washington, San Francisco, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Dallas and Kansas City.
4. Destination cities reached from other US cities are New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Honolulu, Orlando, Atlanta and Washington.
For International Travel
1. Preferred US carriers for international business class flights are United Airlines, American Airlines and Delta Airlines in that order, with highest being United Airlines.
2. Preferred international carriers are Turkish Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Caribbean Airlines, Lufthansa, Finnair, Thai Airways, KLM, Singapore Airlines, All Nippon Airlines and Avianca in that order, with highest being in Turkish Airlines.
3. Countries from which most international business class tickets to US were booked are Egypt, India, Canada, Singapore, Antigua and Barbuda and Turkey in the order of decreasing importance.
4. Similarly, countries to which the tickets were booked from US are Turkey, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, United Kingdom, Trinidad and Tobago and Mexico in order of decreasing flight reservations.
5. US cities from which most of the flight tickets were booked are Los Angeles, New York City, Atlanta and Miami.
6. Popular international cities booked from US are Istanbul, London, Milan, Singapore, San Jose and Georgetown.
Why Book Business Class Flights?
- Comfortable, flatbed seats with more legroom
- Get to board the plane ahead of most other passengers
- Have higher baggage allowance than economy travelers
- Gain more miles or points for frequent flyer program
- Better in-flight service from airline crew
- More in-flight entertainment options
- Lounge access for resting and refreshments
What Shall Be Done for Best Business Class Deals?
- Spend time searching for best fares on different websites
- Look for business class coupons and promo codes on deals websites
- Be a frequent flyer member of an airline of choice and gain maximum miles/points. You might get chance to redeem these for upgrade from economy to business class.
- Online searches might not be sufficient for best deals. Do speak to flight agents and seek the lowest fares.
- Subscribe the newletters for exclusive offers from agencies or airlines.
- Cheap business class fares may not be end in itself. Check the overall cost of travel.
Cheapflightsfares offers coupons, promo codes, freebies and discounted ticket prices. Further, if you book hotels and cars along with flights, there are further overall discounts on prices.