About KLM (KL) Flights
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the flag air carrier of the Netherlands. Founded on 7 October 1919, the airline has been operating flights for more than 97 years now and is one of the oldest airline companies in the world. It is also the oldest airline still operating under its original name.
Headquartered in Amstelveen, KLM maintains a hub at the nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Its Frequent Flyer Program is called Flying Blue. It is a member of the global airline alliance SkyTeam.
KLM allows its passengers to check-in online from 30 hours to an hour prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight.
Connectivity and Fleet Size
KLM offers flight deals to a total of 308 destinations in 70 countries across 5 continents.
You can find KLM tickets to destinations like Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Kuwait City, Milan, Dublin, Hyderabad, Guatemala City, Saint Petersburg, etc.
KLM presently boasts of a fleet size of 115 aircrafts.
Services and Amenities
A KLM reservation will get you the following amenities –
- KLM offers its passengers more than 1000 hours of in-flight entertainment which includes a selection of about 80 movies, numerous TV shows, music albums and much more.
- Foodies are in for a treat as KLM offers its passengers a mouthwatering appetizer to begin with, followed by delicious main course and complimented with an appetizing desert. Your taste buds are certainly in for a great time.
- Seats have been ergonomically designed to offer utmost comfort offering features like 180 degrees of recline, extra space for legroom, footrest, headrest and much more.
For Economy Class Passengers –
Passengers are allowed to carry one bag along with one personal item such as a laptop bag, purse or briefcase. Outer garments and assistive devices are not included under carry-on baggage. All carry-on baggage must fit in the overhead bin or below the seat in front of you and must cater to the following requirements:
- The dimensions of the baggage must not exceed 21.5 x 10 x 13.5 inches (length x width x height).
- The maximum weight of the baggage must not exceed 22 lbs.
For Business Class Passengers –
Business Class passengers are allowed to carry up to two bags along with one personal item such as a laptop bag, purse or a briefcase. Outer garments and assistive devices are not included under carryon baggage. All the carry-on baggage must fit in the overhead bin or below the seat in front of you and must cater to the following requirements:
- The dimensions of the bag must not exceed 21.5 x 10 x 13.5 inches. The smaller bag must not exceed 18 x 8 x 13.5 inches.
- The maximum weight must not exceed 40 lbs.
Checked Baggage Allowance:
- Economy Class passengers can carry one bag not exceeding 50.5 lbs and 62 inches (length x width x height).
- Business Class passengers can carry up to 2 bags not exceeding 70.5 lbs and 62 inches (length x width x height) each.