About Air India (AI) Flights
Cheapflightsfares is one of the fastest growing travel agency to book Air India Airlines tickets bookings. Be it international or domestic, Air India has got its loyal set of millions of customers that love to travel and always prefer to fly with Air India.
The flag carrier of India and the third largest airline in India, functional for over six decades, is one of the most preferred airlines for domestic as well as International travel. Air India is headquartered in New Delhi and got its main hubs at Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA). At Cheapflightsfares, customers prefer booking Air India Airlines flights deals across the globe to travel to their favorite destinations.
Destinations & Fleet
Since operations started in 1930, Air India has covered and serves 51 domestic and 34 international destinations, which include cities from Southeast Asia, the US, Far East, South Asia and Europe. On the other hand, the airline has codeshare agreements with carriers, such as Turkish Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Sri Lankan Airlines, Avianca, Air Canada, Lufthansa, and Air New Zealand.
Air India airlines boasts of its 107 Airbus and Boeing aircraft models. In future, the airline also plans to expand its fleet to Airbus A320neos and Boeing 787-8.
Services and Amenities
- Air India Inflight Magazine: Golden Wings and Shubh Yatra are the two Air India International and domestic inflight magazines that you can read throughout your journey.
- You can also enjoy well-positioned on-screen entertainment as they offer a host of movies, TV shows, and music that you can browse through and keep yourselves entertained throughout your journey.
- Enjoy the scrumptious, rich with flavors with a blend of historical legacy and modern India available on the Maharajah menu available in all Air India flights.
- Illumination and temperature controlled system in each class – Economy, Executive and Business.
- Exclusive check-in facility for Executive and First Class.
On International Routes, passengers are allowed to carry
- 50kgs in First Class
- 40kgs in Executive Class
- 30/20kgs in Economy Class
On Domestic Routes, passengers are allowed to carry
- 40kgs in First Class
- 35kgs in Executive Class
- 20/15kgs in Economy Class
The maximum weight allowed for the carry-on baggage on Air India flights bookings is 8kg per passenger and the size should not exceed 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm.