About Bangkok Airways (PG) Flights
Bangkok Airways is a regional airline of Thailand that was founded 49 years ago in the year 1968. Bangkok Airways operates with the aim of promoting local tourism and mainly offers deals to destinations that boast of a rich cultural heritage and significant historical value. The airline brands itself as ‘Asia's Boutique Airline’. The air company has always enjoyed high ratings by the international airline ranking company Skytrax, presently standing as a 4-star rated airline.
Bangkok Airways maintains its primary hub at Suvarnabhumi Airport and two secondary hubs at Phuket International Airport and Chiang Mai International Airport. Its headquarters are located in the Chatuchak District of Bangkok.
Connectivity and Fleet Size
Bangkok Airways flights cater to a total of 27 destinations in Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Singapore, Burma, Maldives, Cambodia, Malaysia, China, Laos, India and Hong Kong.
You can find Bangkok Airways tickets to destinations like Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Mae Hong Son, Pattaya, Dhaka, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur, Mandalay, Da Nang, etc.
At present, the fleet of Bangkok Airways consist of 34 aircrafts.
Services and Amenities
Even with the lowest airfares, a Bangkok Airways reservation will get you some of the highest quality amenities and services.
- Bangkok Airways offers its passengers a few boutique lounges at no extra charges or hidden costs. Every lounge has a courtesy corner where passengers can relish a variety of free snacks and selection of various hot and cold beverages. There is also a kids’ zone for the younger darlings. Passengers are also provided free access to internet.
- The Blue Ribbon Club members can savor luxurious treatment at the exclusive Blue Ribbon Club Lounges. These lounges offer personalized attention and services and offer many comforts such as hot meals, shower room, a library and a massage parlor.
- Meals provided onboard are in compliance with the highest level of food-quality measures.
- Bangkok Airways also provide special meals on request such as Vegetarian Jain Meal, Asian Vegetarian Hindu/Indian Meal, Gluten Free Meal, Low Fat Meal, Non Lactose Meal, etc.
Bangkok Airways allows its passengers to carry one bag along with one personal item such as a laptop, purse or a briefcase which must adhere to the following requirements:
- On ATR72, the dimensions of the bag must not exceed 17 x 11 x 9 inches and the weight of the bag cannot exceed 11 lbs.
- On Airbus A319/320, the dimensions of the bag must not exceed 22 x 14 x 9 inches and the weight of the bag cannot exceed 11 lbs.
Checked Baggage Allowance:
- Economy Class passengers can carry up to one bag not exceeding 44 lbs.
- Business Class passengers can carry up to one bag not exceeding 66 lbs.