Booking Tickets Just Got Easier
Search for Cheap Flights
We are searching the best deals for you! Please give us a moment...
Cheap Flights To San Juan
Cheap Flights Fares brings you some luscious deals on airfares that are ought to make your travel experience more savoring for limited period. These tempting deals won’t hold for long, so hurry up and make your trip an unforgettable one.
About San Juan
Founded in 1521, San Juan is the capital and most populous city in the tropical island of Puerto Rico, “La Ciudad Amurallada”, or the walled city, is one of the principal natural Caribbean harbors, and a major processing and manufacturing center. San Juan abounds in exotic locations, white sandy beaches, and an amazing rain forest and mountains.
See and Do in San Juan
• Outdoors – Families with young kids will love hanging out at the Pigeon Park; they can enjoy glorious views of the city, harbor, and mountains, and watch the pigeons. A sprawling beach side park with enormous trees, The Luis Muñoz Rivera Park has landscaped gardens and broad walking paths. Other good parks are Central Park – where visitors can play or jog, and Martí Coll Linear Park.
• Casinos – Many of the hotels also have their own casinos for those with the itch to luck can go for it.
• Forts – The 16th-century San Felipe del Morro (EL Morro) is a powerful sextuple a labyrinth of underpasses, dungeons, garrisons, outposts and inclines, it is dotted with small, round sentry boxes,“gzxaritas”, now a national icon. Castillo de San Cristobal encompasses a massive system of outworks and is one of the largest defenses ever built in America. The Santa Elena Battery and Fuerte San Geronimo are also worth visiting.
• Museums – notable among the many museums in the city are the Pablo Casals Museum, San Juan Museum of Art and History, Casa de los Dos Zaguanes, Casa delLibro, Instituto de Cultura Puertorriquena and Museo del Indio.
• Landmarks – the Puerta de San Juan (the city gate), La Princesa (penitentiary), CASA de Los Contrafuertes, believed to be the oldest residence, are notable attractions.
• Off Beat – Do something different. Watch a Cockfight, do the "Wet and Dry Tour" in Guánica, or spend the Evening at Mosquito Bay.
Places to stay in San Juan
Beach resorts are favored, as people come here to soak in the sun. The most popular luxury hotels are El San Juan Hotel & Casino, Ritz-Carlton, Hyatt Dorado Beach Resort and Westin Rio Mar Beach Resort. The Condado Plaza Hotel & Casino and El San Juan Hotel & Casino are known for being family-friendly. Budget accommodation like the Gallery Inn and Wind Chimes Inn is also available.
Best Time to Visit
Book your cheap flights to San Juan with Cheapflightsfares and get low fares on Delta, United or any other airline. The peak season for a visit to San Juan is December-April. The best time to avoid crowds is the low season between May and November.