Flights To Philadelphia (PHL)
Philadelphia is the largest city of Pennsylvania and is known for its rich history. Book with Cheapflightsfares and get cheap airline tickets to Philadelphia.
With an estimated population of more than 1.5 million residents, Philadelphia is the fifth most populous city in the United States. It is the cultural and economic anchor of the Delaware Valley. It is the only World Heritage City in the United States of America.
- Independence National Historical Park – Dubbed as America’s most historic square mile, many historical and important attractions such as the Congress Hall, Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell line up the streets of this old area.
- Liberty Bell Pavilion – A symbol of freedom and independence of United States, the Liberty Bell went on a country tour in the late 19th century and completed its journey in Philadelphia, where it has remained since.
- Independence Hall – Independence Hall is the place where the Declaration of Independence was adopted. It initially served as the State House of the Colony of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art – This museum boasts of one of the largest collections of art in the United States. The museum was also made famous by Sylvester Stallone after featuring it in the “Rocky” movie series.
- Eastern State Penitentiary – Erected in 1829, it was built with the aim of rehabilitating criminals through solitary confinement. During its opening, it was the world’s most high-tech and most expensive prison.
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts Museum – This fine arts museum boasts of an impressive collection of American Art from the 18th, 19th, and 20th Centuries including crafts by early American artists.
When to Visit
The ideal time to look for Philadelphia flight deals is between the months of March and May when you can find comfortable temperatures alongside cheap flights to Philadelphia and low-cost room tariffs.
Also, do check out our exclusive travel deals on online flight booking such as last minute flight deals, one way flight deals, round trip deals, family travel deals, senior travel deals, etc.
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
Know More about Philadelphia
- Philadelphia has many nicknames such as "The Birthplace of America," "The City that Loves you Back," "The City of Brotherly Love," etc.
- Philadelphia was one of America’s capitals in the Revolutionary War.
- Philadelphia is home to many universities and colleges making it a top international study destination.
- Philadelphia has the most number of outdoor sculptures and murals in the US.
- Philadelphia is known for its arts, culture and history and draws more than 30 million visitors annually.