Booking Tickets Just Got Easier
Search for Cheap Flights
We are searching the best deals for you! Please give us a moment...
About California Coast
The California Coast is situated alongside the coast of Pacific Ocean. It is beautiful and loving region in the United States and makes the real estate industry most progressive and rewarding. Furthermore, the income and wages of the people living in the region also report high paying scales. The city with all the true statistics is known for its wondrous beauty in the form of rivers, streams, mountains, sand dunes, forests and several other natural resources. If you wish to enjoy the natural wonders at California Coast, you can book cheap flights to California Coast with Cheapflightsfares.
Attractions and Things to Do in California Coast
Here are some facts and trivia about the California Coast. This is to give you ample of information to explore the region before your visit there.
• California Coast is basically a long stretch of mountains originating from the Alaska and ends at California.
• Other known mountain ranges stretching across the coast are Diablo, Santa Cruz and the Santa Lucia.
• Earlier it was a plane region with many native inhabitants. Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo was the first European to visit the region in the year 1542 and then the region was named Alta California. These efforts were taken by the Spanish.
• The coastline of California is known to be 1264 miles.
• The coast is known to have three volcanoes named Mt Lassen, Mt Shasta and Mt Mammoth. Mt Lassen is a plug-dome volcano packed with volcanic springs, Mt Shasta is known to have granite peaks and Mt Mammoth is a perfect destination with skiing activity.
• Spread along the coast is the Marine Sanctuary, the 11th largest national sanctuary.
• It also has a popular species of Redwood tree known as Sequoia Gigantea. This is found along the Central and North Coast area.
• The coast is also known to have around 420 recreational lakes along with the largest natural lake known as the Bass Capital of the West.
• The coast is unique in terms of extensive caves and passageways.
• The most vibrant cities in the coastal region of the United States are San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego.
• The place is an inspiration for artisans, musicians and other artists from around the world. Well beside these there are numerous more attractions and destination which absolutely will win your heart and make you fall in love with, on your trip to California Coast.
Best Time to Visit
California Coast is a year-round destination, with temperature remains warm and is paradise to sun worshippers and beach lovers. The best time considered to visit the coast is during the spring as the beaches are clean and you’ll be blessed with numerous adventurous activities.