Booking Tickets Just Got Easier
Search for Cheap Flights
We are searching the best deals for you! Please give us a moment...
Cheap Flights To Austin
Cheap Flights Fares brings you some luscious deals on airfares that are ought to make your travel experience more savoring for limited period. These tempting deals won’t hold for long, so hurry up and make your trip an unforgettable one.
Austin is believed to be known as a creative center that holds the caliber to change the world. It is beckoned with some of the most beautiful tourist spots and the cultural tradition along with recreational activities leaves you speechless. It is also known to be a home of intelligent brains. A visit to Austin opens a huge gateway to many life changes. If you plan a trip to Austin, book discounted air tickets and hotel reservations with Cheapflightfares. Moreover, we also provide cheap car rentals and the most competitive vacation package to Austin.
Things to Do & See in Austin
Here are some of the facts about Austin to help you take an insight into the history and beauty of Austin when you visit by booking a cheap flight to Austin.
• The area where Austin is situated today was originally established as Waterloo in the year 1838. Waterloo was later incorporated as a city in the world map and then designated as the capital of the Republic of Texas.
• Waterloo found a new name Austin in honor of the Texas Republic founder, Stephen F. Austin.
• In the year 1870, Austin then became the capital of Texas of Republic.
• It is the eleventh largest city in the USA and the fourth largest in the Texas.
• The city is well known around the world through its symbol of pride and joy, “Hook’ em Horns”.
• It is also known as the world’s music capital with more than 100 live music venues and many of the world renowned musicians.
• Austin State Capitol is a tremendously tall building made of pink granite. It is believed to be seven feet taller than the US Capitol building in Washington DC.
• Austin is a place to many artistic talents, celebrities and authors.
• It is also known to be one of the safest and securest city of the US.
• Austin is one of the safest large cities in the United States of America,
• The highest elevation is about 785 feet above sea level on the Mount Bonnell.
• Lady Bird Lake, Austin Children’s Museum, Sixth Street, Paramount Theatre, Contemporary Austin, Fourth Street and the Government Mansion are some of the key attractions in Austin.
• The place is world renowned for two of its major festivals, South by Southwest and Austin City Limits. It’s worth a visit to Austin during the festival season.
Best time to Visit
With affordable pricing and warm year-round weather, Austin is a most sought after tourist destinations in the United States. Spring and fall are the busiest times to visit this abode as comfortable weather, prime festivals and University of Texas football games easily entices vacationers from every alcove and corner of the world.